Sunday, August 16, 2009

Why should you be a 10th prestige?

The answer is simple, because you end up rolling with 8 other 10th prestige kids on ground war!

My win ratio is around 1.65 right now because I always keep my teammates close but my gun closer and keeping my concentration on the respawns where my teammates aren't sometimes because they end up "making the spawn flip".

The other day my entire team got at least 100 points on shipment, because we all agreed to keep the enemy and ourselves off of B, and we do the same on bog as well, this makes games last a very long time, but if someone runs past the bus on bog, the enemy begins to spawn behind us, and we lose our helicopters because we had 1 more kill to go and someone had to run up on the enemies spawn with their mp5, showing a terrible lack of planning.

My clans motto has been "Roll with the best or die like the rest"

No comments:

Post a Comment